We strive for excellence and our performance is measured against industry, both local and international. If you are committed to continue our success, join us as one of the following positions below:
- To Idler, manage and supervise the operations and administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To organise and develop work plan for marketing activities at branch level such as seminars, road shows and service counters
- To supervise and ensure branch performance is met according to company requirements
- To establish good rapport with government and private sectors as well as individuals at district and slate level
- Good planning on annual company budget and monitoring of all expenditure budget as approved by management
- To perform counter operation duties which involve online system and other operations task according to company policies, work procedure and human resource management.
- To perform administrative duties of ASNB office including verification of claims and leave application
- To be responsible for accounting related task including salary deduction for ASNB’s unit trust products and registration of new accounts through EPF
- To ensure that all documents related to ISO guidelines are updated from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economic/ Finance /Accounting or equivalent.
- More than 5 years working experience at management level In unit trust industry or banking is required.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FIMM licence will have an added advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and have the distinct to work independently
- Strong interpersonal problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Good leadership quality, dynamic personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- To perform the accounting, banking and administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To assist Head of Branch in managing and supervising the operations end administrative duties of the branch
- To review and ensure the Unit That Accounting System (UTAS) documentation, bank statements and bank reconciliation have been updated.
- To supervise all non-cash transactions Including claims of deceased account. cowl order, lost ASNB investment book and eligibility to invest before submission to the headquarters
- To prepare and review unit trust reports including statistic of transaction processed by Chief Cashier/ Cashier after balancing
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by head of branch from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing, Finance, Management or other related fields.
- 2-4 years working experience in the unit trust industry or banking.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FiMM licence will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Plan. organise and implement comprehensive programmes (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure all mechanical and electrical installation of the facilities
- Liaise with relevant authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the relevant OSHA /EIA Act, Suruhanjaya renege. Jabatan Bombe and other governing bodies
- To lead and manage a town of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities
- Schedule planning including electrical system inspection and quality check regards on company requirement and specification
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, troubleshooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance
- Supervise and co-ordinate with third-party contractors to cony out maintenance work and supervise work progress to ensure work is completed on time
- Prepare and submit monthly report related to assign job function.
- Chargemen HT and Sp Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of plant electncal installations
- Able to work independently and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all MBE equipment and maintenance of building structures
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
35th Floor, Menara PNB
201-A Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 60(3)-2050 5100
Fax: 60(3)-2050 5300
Job Interview Tips Practice
Practice, answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy.
Prepare, a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions.
Get Ready, Make sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking.
Be On Time, Be on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there.
Stay Calm, During the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question!
Show What You Know, Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for.
Follow Up, Always follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note.