- Supervise technical support group and ensure all requirement & problem is handle accordingly.
- Responsible to the corporate management planning.
- Responsible to ensure the server operating system was managed properly and in a good practice.
- Ensure any incident related to operating system is solving immediately.
- Supervise the system administrator from time to time.
- Responsible in total from the aspect of technical on Microsoft Server platform.
- Responsible in the aspect of server maintenance.
- Complete the task assigned by the superior.
- Possess at least Degree in IT / ITIL/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and resourceful in supporting the Operational and Technical team issues.
- Responsible, dependable and able to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical skills, hardworking and good initiative.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as a team player.
- Must have strong people skills and ability to mingle with all levels.
- Good command of both verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Ability to achieve results and meet KPIs.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD LEVEL 8,
KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI 50670
For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Job Interview Tips Practice
Practice, answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy.
Prepare, a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions.
Get Ready, Make sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking.
Be On Time, Be on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there.
Stay Calm, During the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question!
Show What You Know, Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for.
Follow Up, Always follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note.