- PEG. PERKHIDMATAN PENDIDIKAN SISWAZAH GRED DG41
- PEG. PERKHIDMATAN PENDIDIKAN LEPASAN DIPLOMA GRED DGA29
- PEN. PEGAWAI HAL EHWAL ISLAM GRED S27
- PEN. PEGAWAI TANAH GRED NT27
- PEN. PEGAWAI PERTANIAN GRED G27
- SETIAUSAHA PEJABAT GRED N27
- PEMBANTU PERTANIAN GRED G17
- PEMBANTU PENILAIAN GRED W17
- PEMBANTU HAL EHWAL ISLAM GRED S17
- PEG. KHIDMAT PELANGGAN GRED N17
- PEMBANTU PENERBITAN GRED N17
- JURUAUDIO VISUAL GRED N17
- WARTAWAN GRED S17
- JURUTEKNIK KOMPUTER GRED FT17
- PEMBANTU LAUT GRED A17
- PENJAGA JENTERA ELEKTRIK GRED R17
- PENGAWAL KESELAMATAN GRED KP11
- PEREKA GRED B17
- TUKANG K2 GRED R11
- TUKANG K3 GRED R9
- PENGHANTAR NOTIS GRED N3
- OPERATOR LOJI GRED R3
More Information :
Klik sini untuk Permohonana
Job Interview Tips Practice
Practice, answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy.
Prepare, a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions.
Get Ready, Make sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking.
Be On Time, Be on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there.
Stay Calm, During the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question!
Show What You Know, Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for.
Follow Up, Always follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note.